Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dreamers?

This is interesting.. When I told people that I was going to become a millionaire, I'd always get responses like "Okay, cool. Anyone can achieve anything." But when I gave this goal a deadline (making a million by August), I got responses like "It's good to have goals, but don't set them too high." No one honestly believes I can do it! Because they don't know how it's possible. Until I reveal the plan behind it, no one can agree that I can do it. People don't have staring competitions to see what the other is thinking. They watch their actions and analyze them. Basically, it's the I-won't-believe-it-until-I-see-it motto.

A few months ago, Tario feed me an awesome eBay business plan he developed. It was fool-proof. But unfortuantely, he wasn't able to start this business due to inconvienent circumstances. Well, this is me capitalizing: I'm selling a Pocket PC! Ebay Rox!

0 comments:

MyInternetBusiness | Success4uTeam Headline Animator