Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You Have To Be Crazy To Make Crazy Money

I have been blown away by the amount of money I’ve made just over last week. Last Saturday, my wallet was two dollars away from being empty. Now it has buffed to a little over one hundred dollars. But hold your excitement; because this money came EASY. I got paid for what I KNOW. I’ve been servicing iPhones and iPod Touches for the past four days for people at school. Jailbreaking, unlocking, and uploading music I already had brought me $100+ in four days. Btw, I spent less than fifteen minutes on each device. So that’s one hundred dollars in one hour of labor. In addition, I was able to make some extra cash by selling my old iPhone accessories. Don’t you just love how Steve Jobs opened up all these other markets by the release of the iPhone?

0 comments:

MyInternetBusiness | Success4uTeam Headline Animator